Co-operative bank (UK) personal website issues

Options

Until recently I was able to use 1Password to fill in the username and password on the Co-operative Bank Personal account login (https://bank.co-operativebank.co.uk/r/Login). However in the past year the bank changed their website, and it no longer works with 1Password. While the username field is filled out, the next screen, which presents the password is not. 1Password does not suggest login details and instead suggests a new password. The correct web address is in 1Password. Everything else is working fine with 1Password otherwise.
Can you help please?

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: 2.3.4
OS Version: MacOS 12.3
Referrer: forum-search:Co-operative bank (UK) personal website issues

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @taja47, I took a look at the site but I'm unable to get to the second part of the sign-in process where the password field would be. Are you able to share a screenshot of the new password suggestion that you're seeing via the password field?

Additionally, I'd like to get the following page details from the site:

1. Navigate to the site, fill in your username, and click Next to go to to the page with the password field.
    2. From there, click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar.
    3. Click Help and choose Collect Page Structure.
    4. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.
    5. Share the text from .json file to your next reply.

There's not a way to attach a screenshot or text file directly to your reply. However, you can link to the screenshot and paste the text, or you can email those to us at support+forum@1Password.com.

With your email please include:

If you send the email, you should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

• taja47
    taja47
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your reply. Have emailed all the details you requested. Here is the Support ID: #SKC-65422-115.

• paul.m_1p
    paul.m_1p
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hey @taja47 - thanks for following up here. We've received your support request, and you should see a reply soon. We'll continue our conversation from there. 🙂

Thanks!

ref: SKC-65422-115

This discussion has been closed.