Logging On To Site Using Google Account

Options
crablice
crablice
Community Member

loGoogle requires their Nest Camera to log on with Google Accounts. Yes, that means duplicate passwords since each account has to use the same password as your Google Account. I have authy as 2 Factor authentication also.

When I use 1Password on the MacBook this works, although with the same password.

"On the IOS 1Password, this does not work. A Google Authorization Error is generated. Error 403: disallowed_user agent. You can't sign on to this screen because this app doesn't comply with Googles's secure browsers policy. If this app has a website you can open a web browser and try signing on from there.

You can let the app developer know that this app doesn't comply with Google's secure browsers policy."

Any ideas how to make this work?

1Password Version: 7.9.4
Extension Version: 2.3.2
OS Version: 12.3.1

Comments

• Hi @crablice:

To confirm, are you referring to using the browser inside of 1Password for iOS? If that's the case, it sounds like you may need to sign into Nest directly using Safari, rather than starting in the 1Password app and using the internal browser there. Let me know if that improves your state of play!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.