1password chrome browser plug in sync issue

Options
hitokiriz
hitokiriz
Community Member
edited April 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

I've been having this issue consistently where login entries that I generate and save in 1password in the chrome browser plug in do not get synced to my desktop application (windows 11). Fortunately, the login entries do get persisted in the browser plugin, but they are never visible in the desktop app.

Furthermore, if I try to "edit" the login entry from the browser, it attempts to take me to the desktop app where it cannot find the login entry.

I haven't tried reinstalling anything yet, but it's driving me pretty crazy! Has anyone had experience with this or could recommend some actions to try to fix?

1Password Version: 8.6.1 (Windows Desktop App)
Extension Version: 2.3.2 (Chrome)
OS Version: Windows 11

Comments

• Hi @hitokiriz:

That definitely doesn't sound like the experience we want you to have. It sounds like 1Password for Windows may not be up to date with the changes you've made on your other devices. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• hitokiriz
    hitokiriz
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Jack.P_1P

Thank you for your reply. I've submitted the diagnostics report via email as requested.

This is my support ID:

[#BNB-43648-364]

• paul.m_1p
    paul.m_1p
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @hitokiriz - thanks for following up. I can see your open ticket with support, and we'll continue to help you there. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.