Installing 1PW 8 on Catalina

Options

Anyone having any issue(s) trying to log into 1PW 8 after initial install on Catalina? I'm getting this error. Double-checked password and no issues with other 1PW 8 installs.

1Password Version: 8.7.0 (80700095)
Extension Version: 2.3.3
OS Version: 10.5.7

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @r8ders2k

Hmm. I wonder if the details being picked up from iCloud Keychain are incorrect. If you select the 'sign in with a different account' option, and enter all of the account details, does that work? Please let me know.

Ben

• r8ders2k
    r8ders2k
    Community Member
    edited April 2022
    Options

Ben,

No, I tried all 3 options: Emergency Kit, Scan Setup Code, and Enter account details.

FWIW, I also unzipped 1PW 7 7.9.5BETA-0 (70905000) and it works. I also tried attaching the 1Password_rCURRENT.log file, but it wouldn't attach.

• Hi @r8ders2k:

Just as an additional thought, your post yesterday lines up quite well with a maintenance window we had. Were you attempting to add your 1Password account to the app between 9pm Eastern Daylight Time and midnight? Let me know.

Jack

• r8ders2k
    r8ders2k
    Community Member
    Options

Jack, sorry, I don't specifically remember. But it happened this morning as well.

• Hi @r8ders2k, sorry to learn this issue persists for you. We'd be happy to look into it further. Could you send us a brief email at support+mac@1Password.com? That way we can investigate the details, discuss them with you, and get you on track for a solution. Please include a link to this discussion, so that we know it's you and have all the facts in one place, as well.

We'll look forward to resolving this for you!

This discussion has been closed.