Mac app doesn't sync correctly

Options
ChaconC
ChaconC
Community Member

Hello 1Password team!

My Mac app is not properly syncing changes to other apps, specifically the browser extension and iOS apps.
I've restarted my Mac, updated the mac app, closed and reopened multiple times but the changes are not syncing over.

Mac App showing file was modified today (different username, fixed weak password)

iOS app showing modified last year, weak password, old username

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.7.0 80700095, on BETA channel
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.3 (21E230)

Comments

• ELLIOTTCABLE
    ELLIOTTCABLE
    Community Member
    Options

I'm seeing this same issue.

Created a new item on 1Password for Mac Beta on one machine (work-mac); it didn't sync to my other personal Mac (also running 1Password for Mac Beta). It also doesn't show up on the web interface, or on my iPhone.

Correspondingly, I "shared" an item from my iPhone with my Mac account to the work-mac account; it never showed up.

After uninstalling the beta entirely and installing the release-channel 1Password on my work-mac, it received the "shared" item correctly, and seems to have synced — unfortunately, the original item I added (and that never synced) seems to be lost entirely.

• Hi @ELLIOTTCABLE / @ChaconC:

Our team is aware of and investigating an issue with connections to my.1Password.com. Head to @1PasswordStatus for updates. Thank you!

https://1password.statuspage.io/

Jack

This discussion has been closed.