Syncing new logins to Desktop app and mobile devices

Options
KazuT
KazuT
Community Member
edited April 2022 in Mac

I added a new login using the 1password extension in Firefox. This new login isn't showing up in my 1password desktop app, nor on my iPhone app.

Is there a way to force sync between the extension in Firefox and my desktop app so that this new login becomes available on my iPhone?

1Password Version: 7.9.4
Extension Version: 2.3.2
OS Version: macOS 10.14.6

Comments

• @KazuT

We are aware of connection issues to 1Password.com and our team is investigating the issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. You can see the latest updates here:

⚡️ 1Password status page

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. Your data is still safe and if you use one of our apps your data is still accessible there in an offline state. 1Password was designed to keep locally synced passwords on your device safe.

• KazuT
    KazuT
    Community Member
    Options

Could it also be the way the WiFi at my work is set up? Perhaps they set up security in a way that's preventing 1password from syncing between my Firefox extension and my desktop app?

• Hi @KazuT:

That could definitely be a possibility, however as Tommy mentioned, it could have also been due to the connection issues occurring earlier this morning. Is this new Login item showing on your other devices?

Jack

• KazuT
    KazuT
    Community Member
    Options

It wasn't showing up on my iPhone this morning. However, now it's showing up in all three places (Firefox extension, Desktop app, and iPhone app).

I added a login on my iPhone this morning that's showing up in my Firefox extension but not in my Desktop app (MacBook Pro Late 2015).

• @KazuT

I'm sorry to hear that you're still not seeing the same items on all of your devices. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• KazuT
    KazuT
    Community Member
    Options

emailed

• Dave_1P
    edited April 2022
    Options

@KazuT

Thank you for sending in the diagnostics report, I've located your email and sent you a reply. I recommend that we continue the investigation over email and I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort. 🙂

-Dave

ref: RGQ-81886-216

This discussion has been closed.