Exporting from 1Password in the Browser

Options
kram5819
kram5819
Community Member
edited April 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

Hello,
I use 1password on my Chromebook via the extension in the chrome web store. I also have a Samsung Note 10 plus android device with 1password on that as well. I still need to use a secondary password manager because I can't back up my vault in a.csv file with one password because I'm on a Chromebook. . Last September I asked about this, and it looked like it was going to be in the works but so far I haven't seen anything yet. Is this something that will be implemented soon?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @kram5819,

I'm sorry that there is no solid export option for your Chromebook or 1Password in the browser. We have an existing feature request regarding the issue, and I have added your voice to the list. Thank you for your valuable feedback to help us improve 1Password.

Meanwhile, I do have a workaround if you are interested:

Let me know how it goes.

ref: IDEA-I-858

• kram5819
    kram5819
    Community Member
    edited April 2022
    Options

It looks kind of complicated although I do have Linux on my Chromebook I don't think I'll be able to use it with my Chromebrowser

I'll have to use it with Brave or Firefox?? or a different browser

I'm not real happy Not being able to import or export passwords this way it's rather disappointing and it's been like that's since I've been a member over a year

• Hi @kram5819:

I completely understand the frustration. While I can't promise anything, hopefully in the future we'll be able to offer additional export options that would meet your needs.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.