Bottom sheet...

Options
MrC
MrC
Volunteer Moderator
edited April 2022 in iOS

Added tap-to-dismiss to bottom sheets in addition to swipe down.

By "bottom sheets", does this refer to this region that pops up from the bottom when a Login field has the focus?

If so, I was going to report this as an issue. I just tried today's TestFlight version, and the issue I experience still exists.

The sheet pops up on every page as I navigate through the site's page indexes (its a forum, and I prefer not to log in). There's no way to dismiss the sheet (short of opening the keyboard and dismissing the keyboard).

Edit: I've found a workaround (collapsing the forum's login control area, which prevents the auto-fill from being attempted). I'd still appreciate some feedback, nonetheless.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 80700105, Beta Channel

Comments

• rudy
    Options

@MrC,

By "bottom sheets", does this refer to this region that pops up from the bottom when a Login field has the focus?

No, it does not. bottom sheets refers to sheets being presented from the bottom of the screen inside of 1Password for iOS itself.

We have no ability to control whether or not Safari displays the blue button suggestion sheet on any given page. That is solely a decision being made by Safari/iOS based on the contents of the system AutoFill database.

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Ok, thanks for that. The interactions of all these different components and settings are sometimes difficult to sort.

Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.