Collapsible tags & nested vaults

Options
theamicus
theamicus
Community Member

Hello, I've just started using 1pass and am loving the ability to nest tags and have done so extensively, in fact I'd love to be able to nest vaults as well..Anyways, I really wish you could collapse the tags in the interface to keep things a little more tidy.

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.6.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• AliH1P
    Options

Hey @theamicus, thanks for reaching out to us. We currently have a couple of internal feature requests for the ability to collapse nested tags as well as to create sub-vaults. I'll be sure to add your comments to these requests to highlight user interest. Thanks!

Ali

IDEA-I-362
    IDEA-I-341

• theamicus
    theamicus
    Community Member
    edited May 2022
    Options

Thank you @ali.hazime
    EDIT: So apparently a period breaks the @ mention functionality, might want to look into that.

• AliH1P
    Options

You're most welcome @theamicus! For usernames with a period, quotation marks are required around the name. These are automatically applied if a username is selected from the suggestion list that pops up.

Thanks again for your feedback and suggestions!

Ali

• icy
    icy
    Community Member
    edited August 2022
    Options

Are there any updates on this? I'm switching to 1Password and I'm really taken aback by the lack of organization tools. These features are REALLY needed.

Edit: Tags should populate based on the vault you are currently in. It is a pain to find passwords.

• Hello @icy,

Thanks for your interest in 1Password and feedback about tags. I'm sorry to say that we don't have any updates to share at this time. Updates about new features can be found through our 1Password Releases page.

I've included a vote on your behalf, for this feature request. Have a great day!

ref: IDEA-I-362

This discussion has been closed.