Cannot save PIN in Memberships record

Options
benfdc
benfdc
Community Member
edited May 2022 in iOS

I open an existing Membership record in a 1Password.com vault, click Edit, click the gear in the PIN field, admire my new three-word memorable password, hit Done, and there's no PIN. I click Edit again, and there's an empty PIN field.

Maybe it's a problem with the record? I create a new Membership record, complete with generated PIN. I hit Done. No PIN.

:-(

1Password Version: 7.9.5
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: iOS 15.4.1

Comments

• ag_tommy
    Options

@benfdc

I am not able to replicate this behavior. I tried this with every separator option available and again I was unable to replicate. Have you noticed anything else that might out me on the correct path?

• benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy

Wish I could be more helpful, but I'm happy to report that the problem seems to have gone away. Maybe I was just doing something wrong. BTW, thanks for getting back to me promptly!!!! I started with 1Password with version two for Mac, and all these years later, despite how much the company has changed, y'all still have the same degree of awesome customer support. It's so, so appreciated.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@benfdc

On behalf of Tommy, I'm happy to hear that the issue is no longer occurring. 😊

Thank you for sticking with 1Password for so many years! Here's to many more happy years together. 🥂

This discussion has been closed.