In version7 it wouldn't default to show all vaults. After going to version8 it make you see all vaul

Options
babston01
babston01
Community Member

In version 7 you could tell it to show just a certain vault and when needed you could hit command+1 etc to cycle through the vaults. Now in version 8 it forces you to see all vaults. Can this be changed? This is on a business account and I have several vaults and do not want to see them all the time unless needed.

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: 2.3.3
OS Version: MacOS 12.3.1
Referrer: forum-search:how to filter the vaults like in version 7

Comments

• GreyM1P
    Options

Hi @babston01,

Sounds like the new Collections feature is exactly what you need. Where you might have chosen certain vaults to appear in the All Vaults view previously, now you can make Collections of vaults to limit your view just to those.

Use collections to create custom groups of vaults

Then, you can use the menu at the top-left of 1Password 8 to choose All Accounts, an individual vault, or a collection. Hope that helps!

– Will

• babston01
    babston01
    Community Member
    edited May 2022
    Options

That is what I was looking for.. Thanks

• ag_tommy
    edited May 2022
    Options

@babston01

Check for relevant shortcuts with command + / Generally speaking the collection will follow the icon of the first vault added and that seems to be by alphabetical order.

• Partial listing.

• babston01
    babston01
    Community Member
    Options

I am looking for that option but from inside chrome via the plugin

• Hi @baston1, we don't currently have an option for this in the browser extension, but we do have a feature request open with our developers to implement it. I have just added a vote on your behalf to that issue - thank you for letting us know this is a priority for you!

This discussion has been closed.