Unable to upgrade my Windows 10 machine to 1password 8

Options
muddauber
muddauber
Community Member
edited May 2022 in Windows

I am still unable to upgrade my 7.9.828 1password on my Windows 10 machine, It fine on my Windows 11 Machine

I get up to the login and it claims my password is not right, yet it works fine on my Windows 11.

Anyone have any useful suggestions

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• AliH1P
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hey @muddauber, thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue accessing your account using 1Password 8 on your Windows 10 machine.

To investigate further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows 10 PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+windows@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

Ali

• muddauber
    muddauber
    Community Member
    Options

Unable to attach diagnostic report

• AliH1P
    Options

Hi @muddauber, are you experiencing an issue generating the report or attaching it to an email?

• muddauber
    muddauber
    Community Member
    Options

Attaching it to email file Diagnostics for 1Password v7.9.828 1652111505.opdiagnostics
    Does not accept the file to upload

• AliH1P
    Options

Hi @muddauber, in that case just send us an email without the diagnostics attached and we can go from there.

• muddauber
    muddauber
    Community Member
    Options

Please provide a valid email address

• AliH1P
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hi @muddauber, you can reach us at the following email address: support+windows@1password.com, or from our support page.

• AliH1P
    Options

Hey @muddauber, our team has located your ticket and sent out an email reply. Thanks!

Ali

ref: HGZ-83878-764

This discussion has been closed.