Cannot paste into a Secure Note

Options
tobindia
tobindia
Community Member

I'm running Monterrey on a Mac. My 1Password is version 7.9.4. I cannot paste from the Clipboard into a Secure Note. When I try, I just get a dull beep. Surely this can't be a feature. What's the problem?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Cannot paste into a Secure Note

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @tobindia! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble pasting information into a Secure Note. Did you click Edit in the top left corner of the Secure Note first and then click in the notes field before trying to paste from the clipboard? If you have then have you been been able to paste in a Secure Note before or has this never worked on your Mac?

And are you able to manually type into the Secure Note to add new information or does that also not work?

I look forward to hearing from you. 😊

• tobindia
    tobindia
    Community Member
    Options

Oh, brother! I'm so sorry to have bothered you! I didn't notice that "Edit" button! Tho it is odd that I could type into the notation field without hitting the Edit button. I just couldn't paste. Anyway, thanks!

• Hi @tobindia, no problem at all - and thank you for letting us know that this works for you. And if there's anything else we can help with, let us know - we'll be happy to assist! 😃

This discussion has been closed.