Bug when toggling to reveal fields

Options
skatch
skatch
Community Member

I've got the "Hold option to toggle reveal fields" setting enabled in preferences and I've encountered a bug. If you press cmd+option, fields get stuck in the "revealed" state.

Here's a screen recording. At first I press the option key, and the password field is revealed while I hold that key, as expected. Then I press cmd+option, and as you can see, the password field gets stuck in the revealed state while not pressing any key. In this state, I have to press option to hide the field.

These bug reports sure are time consuming. The hours I've spent QAing v8 are worth more than my family plan subscription. 😕 Close to calling it quits with all this.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• skatch
    skatch
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah. I skipped early access on purpose because I don’t want to spend time on this kind of stuff. Since this was deemed release worthy I jumped in. Now I keep getting sucked into writing up issues because I run into problems every time I use v8. Call me a fool I guess.

• Hi @skatch:

Thanks for reporting this. I was able to replicate this on my end, so I've filed an issue to see if our developers can get this sorted out.

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#15280

This discussion has been closed.