How can I print my emergency kit from macOS 1Password 8?

Options
BenjaminMetzler
BenjaminMetzler
Community Member

Okay, maybe it's obvious, but I don't see an option to print the emergency kit from 1Password 8 on macOS. The "Get to know your Emergency Kit" says "From the Account menu choose your account > Get Emergency Kit.", but I don't see that as an option. Did it move or am I just missing it?

Thanks,
Ben

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.3.1

Comments

• Hey @BenjaminMetzler:

Thanks for reporting this! If you're using 1Password 8, the best way to print your Emergency Kit would be from my.1Password.com. I've filed a report to see if we can get this smoothed out in our documentation.

Jack

ref: dev/web/support.1password.com#3325

• BenjaminMetzler
    BenjaminMetzler
    Community Member
    Options

Is the website the only way to print out the Emergency Kit now? I don't see an option in the iOS app either. I don't use the website that often, so this is an added barrier to accessing the kit if I need to print it out again.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@BenjaminMetzler

Thank you for the reply. You can download and print your Emergency Kit on any device by logging in to your 1Password account on 1Password.com (in the browser, not the app).

That being said, I can certainly see how it would be useful to generate the Emergency Kit right inside of the 1Password app on a Mac or on an iPhone/iPad and I've forwarded your feedback to our developers so that they're aware that this is something that you'd like to see.

Thank you for the suggestion. 😊

ref: IDEA-I-993

This discussion has been closed.