I just installed the Android beta and started signing up on a new site.
- I clicked the "Open 1Password" button in the keyboard autosuggestion box,
- selected an option to make a new login,
- realized I couldn't remember whether the website wanted an email or username
- returned to the website to see it wanted an email, not a username, so it's good I double-checked and ignored the "username" field label in 1Password,
- clicked around between a few browser tabs to get the "Open 1Password" button to re-appear in my keyboard autosuggestion box,
- Clicked "Open 1Password" and made my new login info and saved and filled it.
- The above process was fine, except for two things:
- First, when I returned to the 1Password app later for other reasons, the New Login dialog was still open including with the "Save and Fill" button.
- I didn't want to fill anything Y anymore of course, but trying to exit the app warned me I'd lose all the info, so I clicked "Save and Fill" and that seemed fine.
- I then noticed the second weird thing, that 1Password had actually created two login entries for the new website.
- I checked the data in both logins and deleted the one with less info.
I also clicked Send diagnostics from the app help, in case that's helpful!