Autofill issue: SpotOn.com

Hi all,

This has been an issue for at least a few months but finally getting around to reporting it as it frustrates me every time I try to order food ;(.

Example URL: https://order.spoton.com/so-blue-barn-385/san-francisco-ca/5ed184299adef308130d8592/checkout
(to test, you'll need to add something to the cart, go to checkout, then click "login"... then if you live in SF go enjoy a yummy salad!)

When you try to log in, 1Password correctly suggests my saved login when I click on the email or password field, but when I click to fill it does nothing (neither field gets filled in). Tested in Firefox (my primary browser), and also confirmed the same issue occurs in Chrome.

Thanks,
Lucas

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: 2.3.3
OS Version: macOS 12.3.1

Comments

• Hey @lucasec:

I can completely understand how having trouble filling is annoying, especially when you're hungry. 😉

I was able to replicate this on my end, so I've filed an issue so we can hopefully smooth out the experience in the future.

In the meantime, you can use the 1Password pop-up to autofill by clicking the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar and clicking Autofill:

Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#15695

This discussion has been closed.