Keyboard shortcuts broken on Swedish keyboards

Options
ludvigeriksson
ludvigeriksson
Community Member

I'm trying to use option + command + ' as a keyboard shortcut for quick access (which I've always used in iPassword 7). If I enter these keys in the app, it saves the shortcut as command + c so I'm no longer able to copy and paste stuff. It doesn't even work if I manually enter the shortcut in the settings.json file found somewhere in Application Support (however the GUI accurately reflects the shortcut I want to use if I do this). Nothing happens when I run the keyboard command, and also it shows the quick access panel when I press option + command + ä instead, which overrides a shortcut I have setup in another application. Please fix this mess.

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: 2.3.3
OS Version: 12.4 (21F79)

Comments

• DominikD
    DominikD
    Community Member
    edited May 2022
    Options

Also broken on Germany keyboards in 1Password 7. command + # does no longer trigger the unlock dialog. I have to manuelly unlock the app or plugin befort it works again. Updating to 1Password 8 does fix this problem for me.

• ludvigeriksson
    ludvigeriksson
    Community Member
    Options

I just received a new MacBook Pro (14 inch), and on this laptop the keyboard shortcut works. It still fails on the 2018 Mac mini.

• Hi @ludvigeriksson:

Do you happen to have Alfred installed by chance? There's a shortcut that Alfred configures by default, and when you attempt to set that shortcut as your Quick Access shortcut, it is instead saved as ⌘+C. Let me know!

Jack

• ludvigeriksson
    ludvigeriksson
    Community Member
    Options

Hmm, yes I do have Alfred installed, but the shortcut always worked in 1Password 7. I'll try to see if I can find that shortcut in Alfred and remove it.

This discussion has been closed.