Seeking a feature comparison chart: Desktop App, Browser Ext, 1Password.com and Mobile

lreznicek
lreznicek
Community Member

I need a features chart to simplify what features are available on which platforms of 1Password. Windows Desktop Application, Edge Browser Extension, 1Password.com and Mobile.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Seeking a feature comparison chart: Desktop App, Browser Ext, 1Password.com and Mobile

Comments

• Hi @lreznicek

Thank you for taking the time to write to us here at 1Password, bringing this to our attention, we always look for ways to make 1Password even better. I have reached out to our wider team and nothing like this current exists. While I can't make any promises for what changes will be made to 1Password in the future, I've filed a feature request internally to share your idea with our Product team.

They regularly review feature requests from our customers to consider what should be added to future versions of 1Password. Your feedback, along with feedback from our other customers, helps them immensely with their planning.

Let me know if you have other ideas on how we could improve 1Password. 😊

Jermaine

This discussion has been closed.