Accidentally Removed the Shared Vault

Options
julieb
julieb
Community Member
edited May 2022 in Business and Teams

Hi, I totally goofed up and accidentally removed the Shared Vault. All I was trying to do was to remove all team members from it, so I uncheckmarked the box. Then, the entire Shared Vault disappeared (along with its logins). I am not sure where or how to restore it. Is this possible? I've gone into the recently deleted logins and none of these in the Shared are in there to restore.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: mac 8.7.0

Comments

• julieb
    julieb
    Community Member
    Options

The 1Password version appears to be: "80700098, on PRODUCTION channel"

• Ben
    Options

Hi @julieb

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with the Shared vault. Have you checked with everyone else who had access to see if perhaps they still do?

Ben

• julieb
    julieb
    Community Member
    Options

Hey, Ben. Thanks for responding. So, I did find where the Shared Vault was after it disappeared from the "All Vaults" view....and I was able to restore the "Team Members" access to it. When I did that, all of the missing logins re-appeared. I will never touch that again lol! Please see the attached image. It was in that tiny section of "Vaults" on the right-hand menu.

• Ben
    Options

Very glad to hear you were able to sort it out. 😃 If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.