Login lost after upgrading to 1Password 8??

Options
quincreatives
quincreatives
Community Member
edited May 2022 in Mac

Hi guys,

Not sure if anyone has the same experience. I was using 1Password 7 on OSX Monterey and had just upgraded to 1Password 8. It's been ok for the upgrade process but when over the last 5 days that I am on 1P 8 I have already realised 2 logins that were missing and finally I can find them in Archive. Both said the login was last modified on the same day as I update so it seems like it's about the upgrade process. Is anyone experiencing the same issue? I will probably put sometimes to go through the Archive just to make sure everything there is meant to be deleted.

Besides, is there a way I can search for all things in Archive that was last modified on the day I upgraded? Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• quincreatives
    quincreatives
    Community Member
    Options

Just realised I can view the items in Archive by modified date. It seems like there are 699 items that are all archived within 1 minutes of the update. Anyone has the same problem?

• Hey @quincreatives:

That definitely doesn't sound like the experience we want you to have. Just to confirm, were you using a 1Password account on 1Password 7 prior to updating to 1Password 8? Let me know!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.