Don't see Create Privacy Card option on Safari...

Options

1Password for Mac 8.8.0 on Safari. Using the demo site (https://fill.dev/form/credit-card-simple) I click 1Password icon in Safari and don't see an option to Create Privacy Card. I de/re-activated 1P integration on Privacy.com, same. Am I looking in the wrong place? 1P just shows my current CCs.

Thank you!

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: 2.3.3
OS Version: 12.4

Comments

• @bcometa:

You should see the Privacy card option in the inline menu, like so:

If you're not seeing that, let me know and I can dig in further with you!

Jack

• bcometa
    bcometa
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! I don't see that. Just my saved cards.

After confirming Privacy was linked to 1P and 1P to Privacy, I refreshed the payment form page, and now that drop-down menu doesn't appear at all. Still, if I click the 1P extension icon, it just shows my cards + identities, no Privacy option.

• Hi @bcometa:

We're tracking an issue that might happen if you open settings for 1Password for Safari causing the inline menu to not display as expected. If you fully quit Safari and reopen it, do you see the Privacy card option on the inline menu?

As an additional note, creating a Privacy card is only available on the inline menu, and not available when you click the 1Password icon in Safari's toolbar. Let me know how you get on with that.

Jack

• bcometa
    bcometa
    Community Member
    Options

Hey hey! It's working now in Safari! Thanks!

• Glad to hear it @bcometa! 😁 Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.