Urgent: PWs correct in iOS apps (ipad, iphone, icloud) ipad 7.9.6, but wrong in 1P.com & MacBook Air

Options

All of my PWs are correct in iOS apps (iPad, iPhone, iCloud) iPad version is 7.9.6, but they don’t match 1Pasword.com or my MacBook Air. I was having difficulty filling from the extension, but I thought I was just doing it incorrectly. Now I can confirm that they are not syncing anymore and I’m not sure how to fix it without overwriting the PWs in my ios system. Help, please!

1Password Version: iPad 7.9.6/Mac 7.9.4
Extension Version: iOS Safari - cant find it
OS Version: iOS 15.4.1 / macOS Monterey 123.1
Referrer: forum-search:syncing problem 7.9.6

Comments

• daisygirl001
    daisygirl001
    Community Member
    edited May 2022
    Options

Bad News! Evidently, in going into 1P.com I triggered a sync and now all of the correct PWs on my iOS systems are WRONG! What do I do now? I verified it on my iPad and iPhone.

• ag_tommy
    Options

@daisygirl001

Please email us using support@1password.com. Be sure to use the email address tied to the account in question. We may need to look deeper into your setup. That said, a sync would not change your passwords. There seems to me more at play here and we're better equipped to determine that outside of this public venue. We look forward to hearing from you.

• daisygirl001
    daisygirl001
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for responding. I’ll send you an email with a SS of this page for reference. Thanks, Nancy

• Hi @daisygirl001:

I wasn't able to locate a message from you using the email address you've used to sign up to the Support Community. Did you receive a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]? If so, post it here and I'll be able to connect the dots.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.