Autofill Fails to Fill Fields on mitelcel.com

Options

When invoked, 1P fails to fill the number or pw field on mitelcel.com. Paste also fails in the number field. After typing the number, I can paste my pw in the pw field. Is there any way to get 1P to successfully fill in the login fields on mitelcel.com?

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.7.0 80700098, on PRODUCTION
Extension Version: 2.3.3
OS Version: 12.4
Referrer: forum-search:autofill does not work on site

Comments

• Hi @zebdro:

Thanks for letting us know about this! I was able to manually add a username and password to the fields, and then use the Save in 1Password button. If you give that a try, does that work for you?

Let me know!

Jack

• zebdro
    zebdro
    Community Member
    Options

Autofill fails for me. I'm forced to manually type in the number (username).

• paul.m_1p
    paul.m_1p
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @zebdro Thanks for following up. 🙂

I've done some testing as well, and things looked to be filling as expected. Could you try these steps?

1. Type in the Número Telcel and Contraseña fields manually - don't click login.
    2. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar.
    3. Select 'Save Login' and save it as a New Item from the popup.
    4. Refresh the webpage.
    5. Click on the one of the fields and select the new login you just created.

Here's a video of my testing if the reference is helpful -> https://share.cleanshot.com/iJTqz5

If you are able to autofill successfully, you can go ahead and delete your old login item in 1Password.

Let me know how it goes!

This discussion has been closed.