When logging into the Safari extension for 1Password dos't always work

Options

I get one of three responses, (1) a popup that asks me to login then i get a spinning wheel that does not stop, (2) it lets me login and ones I use one password the icon goes to lock and will not change, or (3) the popup does not respond to my mouse click.
I have used the help/troubleshooting pull down menu and I am attaching the last current log.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Login 1Password 8

Comments

• Hi @jimdrescher:

That definitely isn't the experience we want you to have with 1Password for Safari. Are you still running into trouble? As a quick first step, does fully restarting 1Password and Safari improve the state of play for you? Let me know!

Jack

• jimdrescher
    jimdrescher
    Community Member
    Options

I have loaded the latest 1Password and use the Quick access to login it, that seems to work better to access my accounts than Safari extension. Once I sign in then the safari extension then seems to work fine. The problem with the safari extension to begin with still is a problem.

• Hi @jimdrescher:

Thanks for following up. We might need to take a closer look at 1Password in Safari, I'd like you to save a console log from 1Password for Safari: Save a console log for 1Password in your browser

After saving it, attach it to an email addressed to support+forum@1password.com, and include a link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/130408/when-logging-into-the-safari-extension-for-1password-dost-always-work#latest and your username: jimdrescher.

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot that includes a support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect the dots and locate your email.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.