Maintaining Vault Organization

Options
Scooter1965
Scooter1965
Community Member

This should be obvious, but it is not. I have several vaults. I would like to maintain that arrangement. I SHOULD be able to create an online vault of the same name and simply import them one at a time, but I can't. I keeps importing everything to my main online vault (Personal). So...
A) I can't get my secondary local vaults into secondary online vaults.
B) My main vault is now a huge mess. A lot of stuff in there I didn't need or want and no real way to get it back out,
C) Somehow, probably because migrating just keeps moving stuff to the main vault, I now have about four instances of every password stored in my main vault.
If you can fix only A, I can get along, but I really think since you forced this on us there should be an easy way to fix B and C too.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Migrating to non primary vault

Comments

• Hi @Scooter1965:

That definitely doesn't sound like the experience we want you to have when migrating your vaults into a 1Password account. If you're still having trouble, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac (please use the 1Password 7 steps):

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.