1P4 credit card entry empty in 1PasswordAnywhere when expiry date is filled

Options
wailam
wailam
Community Member

Using the latest version of 1P4, whenever I create a new Credit Card entry with expiry date, this entry is blank when using 1PasswordAnywhere. Reseting the expiry date field by changing to a new value also does not work. I still have 1P3 and tried to reset this field also did not help. The only resolution is to delete the entire entry and start over. Something with the expiry date field is causing this. This occurs not just when new entries are created in 1P4. A common use case is when I tag some entries as Favorites and this will 'save' the entire entry in 1P4 format. When I view this 'updated' entry in 1PasswordAnywhere, this form is empty.

Another issue is that expiry date field value cannot be emptied. Upon save, the old values are reverted. This is for 1P4. Also to note that the 1P4.2.2b1 also exhibit this bug.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I am seeing similar behavior. I've notified the developers of this for resolution in an update. We greatly appreciate you letting us know!

Also to note that the 1P4.2.2b1 also exhibit this bug.

Please be sure to file all beta feedback in the beta category. Please do not post anything about it publicly. Thanks!

GH150

This discussion has been closed.