Feature Request

My apologies of this is not the right thread.

I've upgraded to V8 and overall really like it. I'm a firm believer that 1Password is at its best when it ins't noticed, which continues to be the case for the most part. That said, here are a few things I have noticed and wanted to throw them out there for consideration for future updates.

1. When using the shortcut "command \" in the browser, the option to "save in 1Password" appears. It would be nice if that didn't show when using autofill
  2. When using the same shortcut, it would be nice to choose which collection is being searched (I saw in another thread this might already be in beta)
  3. When opening 1Password for the first time in the browser. it would be nice to have a smaller login window appear rather than full size app

1Password Version: 8.7
Extension Version: 1Password for Safari 2.3.3 and Safari 15.4
OS Version: macOS 11.6.5

Comments

• Hey @moabmatt:

Thanks for your feedback on this!

1. Are you referring to Save in 1Password showing for a split second during the filling process?
    2. You can choose which collection is shown in Quick Access or Universal Autofill by clicking the All Accounts icon in Quick Access:

1. As it currently stands, unlocking 1Password either in your browser or the main app will use the main window, but I'll share your feedback about a separate unlock window with the team.

Jack

ref: IDEA-I-1177

• moabmatt
    moabmatt
    Community Member

Hi Jack,

Thank you for your response!

1. Yes, it's the "Save in 1Password" that shows briefly during the filling process. I captured it int the screenshot above. It covers the line below it and is just a personal preference I'd prefer not to see it when I'm autofilling.
    2. I use the family account and if there is something like Netflix which is shared with the family, it will show multiple times. I am including another screenshot. Am I missing something? Am I able to set my private vault as the default without showing the other vaults? I also use the hotkey command\ as my preferred way to autofill.
    3. Thanks for passing that feature request on. I liked the way it worked in 1Password 7 for reference. .
  • Hi @moabmatt:

It looks like in your example screenshot you have your Netflix account(s) duplicated across multiple vaults. Does that sound accurate? If you'd rather only see your Private vault in the inline suggestions, you can choose which vaults are included by right clicking the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar, then choosing Settings. Scroll to the Accounts & Vaults section, and deselect the vaults you'd not like to see. Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

• moabmatt
    moabmatt
    Community Member

Thank you!

• On behalf of Jack, you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.