issue with 1Password and Adobe Illustrator

Options
octothorpe88
octothorpe88
Community Member

I use Adobe Illustrator a lot for work. A few times since updating to 1Password 8, I've found that the "hand tool" which is used to navigate through Illustrator documents stops working. (This is a tool triggered by holding down the space bar, which enables "grabbing" and panning around the workspace. Photoshop and InDesign have the same basic tool). At first I didn't know what was wrong -- restarting Illustrator did not help. Then I realized the issue had cropped up the same day I'd updated 1Password. I quit out of 1Password and immediately the space bar shortcut in Illustrator worked properly again. A couple weeks went by running both 1Password and Illustrator with no issues. But then today the same thing happened again: hand tool broke, I quit 1Password and it immediately started working again.

1Password Version: 8.7.0
Extension Version: 2.3.3
OS Version: macOS 12.4
Referrer: forum-search:illustrator

Comments

• PeterG_1P
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hi @octothorpe88, I'm sorry to learn you've encountered this issue. I understand that this should be fixed in our latest release (8.7.1), and would love to know if that resolves the issue for you too!

This discussion has been closed.