Shared credit card entries display the credit card number and verification number as masked fields.

Options
zoswizard
zoswizard
Community Member

While it's possible to display the full credit card number and verification number using the shared link, it's not immediately obvious to a non 1Password user how to do so. I think there's very little value to masking these fields on the shared link, but at least can it be made more obvious on how to do it?

1Password Version: 80700098
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: macOS 12.4
Referrer: forum-search:share

Comments

• Hey @zoswizard:

Thanks for your feedback on this. While I can't promise anything, I've shared your thoughts with the team. 😀

Would you prefer the credit card fields to be always be displayed, or a more obvious button to reveal fields? Let me know!

Jack

• zoswizard
    zoswizard
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me on this. Either option would be fine. Since the intent of the sharing of the credit card information is to allow easy access to the information it could be display automatically, but for additional privacy a huge button "Click to display full credit card information", might be preferable in case the recipient isn't in a private location when they open the link.

This discussion has been closed.