Not able to continuously scroll fast through large lists

Options
Tertius3
Tertius3
Community Member

If I go to the "All Objects" category and try to scroll through all of my 178 objects with the mouse wheel in 1 take, scrolling up or down stops after only one screen. Sometimes it's possible to scroll through the whole list, sometimes not. I have a Logitech mouse with a heavy freely rotating mouse wheel without detents, so it's possible to scroll through thousands of entries with just one tip of the finger while the wheel is rotating by itself, very comfortable)

More detail:
If I move the mouse over some entry, the entry gets highlighted automatically. Now I start scrolling fast with the mouse wheel up or down and that highlighted entry gets scrolled out of view to the top or to the bottom. In that moment, scrolling stops instead of continuing. I have to stop the mouse wheel and start scrolling again, and it again scrolls only for one screen. However, if sometimes for some reason no entry is highlighted, scrolling never stops until the end of the list and works as intended.

If I scroll very slowly (probably as slow as ordinary mouse wheels with detents), the highlighted entry either continuously changes to the entry that is being scrolled under the mouse, or the highlighting vanishes and no entry is highlighted while scrolling. In these cases, scrolling never stops.

It seems "too fast" scrolling exhibits this undesired behavior.

In case you don't understand what I mean with fast and continuously scrolling, this might show what I mean:

1Password Version: 80800122, im Kanal „NIGHTLY“
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

This discussion has been closed.