Bad usability in Chrome, font/window resize missing

I have a couple of login clusters in my 1Password like this, or just items with a long name. The window (or the font) is not resizable in current version of Chrome plugin, so I have to click and try many times to find the proper item. How am I supposed to handle this?

Additionally, I don't understand why the secondary information (list/search results) is so much bigger than the primary information (the selected login info).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• RyanL
    RyanL
    Community Member
    edited December 2022

We have exactly this same problem and same question. The font size of the list/search results is way too big, only showing the first 18-20 characters of each login, thus making it impossible to differentiate between multiple accounts for the same website. Please, please consider giving us a way to decrease (or compact) the font size. Even if it matched the font size of the selected login info, it would be such an improvement.

FYI, we are a business client with shared vaults and it's important for the title of the login card to be as descriptive as possible since we are storing and organizing so many logins across the vault's user group.

• Hey @pixycz, @RyanL

I'm sorry for the trouble, you are right in that it would be useful to be able to adjust the width of the left hand panel or reduce the font size to make it easier to differentiate the items. We do have an open feature request for this so I will add your votes.

In the meantime, if there is a particular item you use more frequently I would suggest marking it as a favorite which will make it show at the top of the results.

Thank you for your feedback, let us know if you have any questions!

ref: IDEA-I-588

This discussion has been closed.