1Password 8 silent rust error when trying to autofill in iTerm2

Options
1Lando
1Lando
Community Member
edited June 2022 in Mac

This was mentioned on another thread but should probably be its own as it is most likely a separate issue. I'm seeing the following error in my 1Password logs when I try and autofill in iTerm2. I have followed the Universal Autofill instructions in the guide. Instructions are working for Terminal but for some reason error out in iTerm.

ERROR 2022-06-07T10:24:28.157 tokio-runtime-worker(ThreadId(8)) [1P:op-desktop-autofill/src/macos.rs:114] active application did not have expected signature, aborting fill: DoesNotMatchTeam
ERROR 2022-06-07T10:24:28.158 tokio-runtime-worker(ThreadId(8)) [1P:op-app/src/app/backend.rs:209] AppError at op-app/src/app/backend/autofill.rs:356:25
AutoTypeError(GatheringActiveAppInfoFailed)

Stack backtrace:
   0: backtrace::backtrace::trace
   1: anyhow::backtrace::capture::Backtrace::capture
   2: anyhow::error::<impl anyhow::Error>::new
   3: <core::future::from_generator::GenFuture<T> as core::future::future::Future>::poll
   4: <core::future::from_generator::GenFuture<T> as core::future::future::Future>::poll
   5: tokio::runtime::task::harness::poll_future
   6: tokio::runtime::task::harness::Harness<T,S>::poll
   7: std::thread::local::LocalKey<T>::with
   8: tokio::runtime::thread_pool::worker::Context::run_task
   9: tokio::runtime::thread_pool::worker::Context::run
  10: tokio::macros::scoped_tls::ScopedKey<T>::set
  11: tokio::runtime::thread_pool::worker::run
  12: <tokio::runtime::blocking::task::BlockingTask<T> as core::future::future::Future>::poll
  13: tokio::runtime::task::harness::Harness<T,S>::poll
  14: tokio::runtime::blocking::pool::Inner::run
  15: std::sys_common::backtrace::__rust_begin_short_backtrace
  16: core::ops::function::FnOnce::call_once{{vtable.shim}}
  17: std::sys::unix::thread::Thread::new::thread_start
  18: __pthread_deallocate

I would also add that I have uninstalled and reinstalled iTerm a number of times to try and get it to work. Reinstall does not fix the issue. I have also tried brew installations of iTerm and those made no difference either. Any help is greatly appreciated!

1Password Version: 8.7.1
Extension Version: 2.3.5
OS Version: macOS 12.4

Comments

• Hey @1Lando :

Since you've also sent us an email about this, I'm going to close this thread to avoid duplicating our efforts. Someone from our team will be in contact with you as soon as possible via email. Thank you!

Alvin

ref: YTZ-34971-344

This discussion has been closed.