Pinned fields not working properly

Options
EggsAndAvo
EggsAndAvo
Community Member
edited July 2022 in iOS

I’m using the developer beta of iOS 16 and when I press on pinned fields it brings up the menu that is usually there when you press and hold. The buttons at the bottom of the screen on my phone are also blue when you are on that menu, I don’t remember it being like that on iOS 15.

Comments

• Hello @EggsAndAvo ! Thanks for sharing your feedback! We appreciate every idea that could make 1Password better.

I tried to reproduce this on my testflight build 80800228 on my iOS 16, and I can't seem to get the behavior you're describing.

Would you please upgrade to the latest testflight build and let me know if you're still experiencing this issue?

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

• EggsAndAvo
    EggsAndAvo
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_maryam I am on 80800210 and that is the latest on TestFlight for me

• @EggsAndAvo

My apologies. 210 is the latest version of the 1Password public beta. 228 is the latest internal version. Please also see the other thread you posted to regarding the iOS public/developer versions of iOS 16.

https://1password.community/discussion/131611/quick-access-still-not-using-default-action#latest

• EggsAndAvo
    EggsAndAvo
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy I forgot I already posted this one back in June sorry, I guess it was just replied to yesterday. We can just stick to using the most recent thread

• No worries at all. We're always happy to talk to you and work out those issues you've encountered. I'll close this thread to keep things tidy.

This discussion has been closed.