Can Quick Access be limited to a specific vault?

Options
camner
camner
Community Member

I'm enjoying 1P8! Love lots of the new features.

However, I can't seem to find a way to restrict Quick Access to searching a specific vault.

Is that not possible, or am I missing something obvious?

1Password Version: 8.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 11.6.6

Comments

• benmattison
    benmattison
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, in the desktop app, create a collection with the vault you want and then when you click on the globe in Quick Access you can select that collection.

• Hi @camner:

Did @benmattison's steps get you set (thanks for the assist! 😎)? Let me know if you still need any help.

Jack

• camner
    camner
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, that works, but the selection of a collection isn't sticky. I have to select the collection each time I use Quick Access. Is there a design decision behind this?

• @camner – That's strange. Quick Access should remember what account/collection you're using, even when you fully quit and reopen 1Password. Would you mind sending us an email to support+forum@1password.com so that we can find out more about what's happening? Paste the Support ID you receive from BitBot here and I'll make sure it goes to the right team. Many thanks!

• camner
    camner
    Community Member
    Options

@GreyM1P – thanks for your reply. I have sent an email to BitBot, and the sport ID number I received is: PKN-45994-666

• @camner – Found you! Your message is already with the right team and we'll reply to you as soon as we can. :)

This discussion has been closed.