1Password is not syncing from iOS devices to Mac and vice versa

Options
kurious
kurious
Community Member
edited June 2022 in Mac

This has been going on for weeks, even before Version 8. I'll update passwords on one of my iPhones or on my iPad mini 5. When I try to log in on my Mac or any other device, it says incorrect password.

It's preventing me from logging in to my own website admin.

1Password for Mac 8.7.1

80701002, on PRODUCTION channel

1Password Version: 1Password for Mac 8.7.1 80701002
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Monterey 12.4

Comments

• kurious
    kurious
    Community Member
    Options

Does anyone know how I can sync between devices after I update a password on any device or my Mac desktop or MacBook Air?

• Hi @kurious:

That definitely isn't the experience we want you to have with 1Password across your devices. Just to make sure, were you using a 1Password account before upgrading to 1Password 8, or were you using a standalone vault? Let me know!

Jack

• kurious
    kurious
    Community Member
    Options

Hello Jack!

I’ve been using 1Password since at least version six or earlier but I signed up for the 1Password membership & have email confirmation from 10-22-19 from agilebits.

Thanks!
    Stephanie

• kurious
    kurious
    Community Member
    edited June 2022
    Options

I’ve been using 1Password since before Sept 15, 2011. I just checked my email. That was the day I told Nik I tweeted about 1Password which means that I had to be using it before that. 😄

• kurious
    kurious
    Community Member
    Options

@Jack.P_1P Before I posted the question again in the forum, I emailed and am getting support that way. I don’t want you to do double work.

Thank you for replying! Have a great weekend!

Stephanie

• Hi @kurious:

You're very welcome, and I'm glad to hear we've gotten in contact with you via email. To avoid duplicating our efforts, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Have a great weekend, and feel free to reach out again if there's anything else we can help you with! 😄

Jack

ref: XLX-29362-671

This discussion has been closed.