Login that I created on my iPhone in 1Password does not sync over to 1Password on my Mac

Options
chanq51
chanq51
Community Member

I created a Login item in the Primary vault on my iPhone, but this item has not synced over to 1Password on my iMac. Is there anybody who can help?

1Password Version: 8.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.4 (21F79)
Referrer: forum-search:Login that I created on my iPhone in 1Password does not sync over to 1Password on my Mac

Comments

• TimHH
    TimHH
    Community Member
    Options

Does it sync when you lock and then unlock 1Password for Mac? If so, I‘m probably having the same issue. I’ve been I’m contact with their e-Mail support, but no solution so far. Seems to be a bug in 1P8 for Mac, because I never had any such issues previously…

• Hi @chanq51:

Since you mentioned a Primary vault that would be a standalone vault. 1Password 8 as you mention in your doesn't support standalone vaults, so it sounds like you may have a combination of standalone vaults and 1Password account vaults across your devices. Reaching out to us directly via email at support@1password.com with a link to this thread and your username chanq51 would be your best bet. We'll be able to make sure all of the data across all of your devices is safely added to your 1Password account. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here and I'll be able to connect the dots.

Jack

• chanq51
    chanq51
    Community Member
    Options

Many thanks for your prompt response, Jack.

Very best wishes,

chanq51

• On behalf of Jack, thank you @chanq51!

This discussion has been closed.