Options

Comments

• Noted, thanks @loggor!

ref: PB34353516

• HRA42
    HRA42
    Community Member
    Options

This would be a game changer for me too!

• jeremymolina
    jeremymolina
    Community Member
    Options

I would love to see this feature added to the product. Thanks 1P Team.

• s1mplexx
    s1mplexx
    Community Member
    Options

+1 from me too, would love to see this integration in 1P

• ObraDinn
    ObraDinn
    Community Member
    Options

+1

Please integrate with SimpleLogin.

Is there still nothing on the horizon / a roadmap?

• Hey @HRA42, @jeremymolina, @s1mplexx, @ObraDinn

I have added your votes.

I'm afraid I have no news to share at this time but thank you so much for your feedback, it goes a long way in helping us to improve 1Password.

ref: PB34470654
    ref: PB34470657
    ref: PB34470663
    ref: PB34470670

• Ronso
    Ronso
    Community Member
    Options

+1 from me :-)

• @Ronso

Thank you for adding your voice. 🙂

-Dave

ref: 35070933

• baggend
    baggend
    Community Member
    Options

Just another +1, would love to see this implemented.

• zamaldinov28
    zamaldinov28
    Community Member
    Options

Another +1. This feature will be very useful for me too.

• @baggend and @zamaldinov28

I've passed along your requests, thank you! 🙂

-Dave

ref: 35122182
    ref: 35122202

• CJStylesOrg
    CJStylesOrg
    Community Member
    Options

I also use SimpleLogin for Alias generating and it's all over my 1Password vault, but a simple integration would be neat for this! Feel free to cast my vote on this.

• neoimagine
    neoimagine
    Community Member
    Options

I made an account specifically to upvote this. I would definitely find it useful! Please integrate SimpleLogin with 1Password.

• @neoimagine and @CJStylesOrg

Thank you for adding your voices. 🙂

-Dave

ref: 35196750
    ref: 35196764

• maskedbit
    maskedbit
    Community Member
    Options

+1. This is one of the first things Proton Pass added to their manager. Would love to see it in 1Password.

• @maskedbit,

I have added your vote, thank you!

ref: 35397632

• wrwatk
    wrwatk
    Community Member
    Options

Just adding my 2cents here and as a community please can we get an update & not just the usual "your vote has been added"...

There are A LOT of votes and requests since July '22 and we are now in Sep '23. Surely the minds at 1Password have figured this out after 14 months or are we just going to continue voting for something that may eventually either happen or not? Just be honest with us!

• rznt
    rznt
    Community Member
    Options

+1 here

• @wrwatk

Thanks for the feedback. Everyone's requests and comments regarding SimpleLogin integration have been passed along to our product team for consideration. We tend to play things close to the chest when it comes to new features, if SimpleLogin integration is introduced in the future then you'll see it noted in our release notes: 1Password Releases

@rznt

I've passed your request along to the product team as well. 🙂

-Dave

ref: 35838561

• OktoberTrey
    OktoberTrey
    Community Member
    Options

I’m another Proton and SimpleLogin customer who would love to have 1Password integration. Ideally, you’d let me use my existing SL account, but a less ideal alternative would be providing an easy way to migrate all my existing addresses into your provider of choice (e.g., Fastmail).

• Hey @OktoberTrey,

I have passed on your request, thank you!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

• Algorithm5053
    Algorithm5053
    Community Member
    Options

+1

• Thank you @Algorithm5053, I have passed this on.

ref: PB36042506

• wrwatk
    wrwatk
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

Please can we get an update on this? How much time does the Product Team need to consider this, its been almost 15 months since the initial request and please don't give us the usual "We tend to play things close to the chest"... just be honest and tell us if this is or is not going to happen, we are subscribers deserve that much.

1Password, seems to bring out features that some of us don't want or need, but for those requests that us actually need seem to get lost or shelved.

• ag_mike_d
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello again @wrwatk,

I hope this message finds you well.

I'm sorry to say that we have no news that we are able to share. Your additional feedback, along with that from other customers, is very important to us and has been included in the feature requests we've shared with our Product team.

New product features are announced through our releases page. I invite you to keep 1Password up-to-date and watch 1Password Releases for the latest news about feature updates (and fixes) coming to 1Password.

Your continued patience is appreciated. If you have any other suggestions, please let us know!

ref: PB 36136219

• Raggaer
    Raggaer
    Community Member
    Options

+1. I am a long time 1Password user and I would love to have simplelogin integration like the fastmail one.

• @Raggaer

Thank you for adding your voice. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-36244693

• semenoar
    semenoar
    Community Member
    Options

+1

I would also like to see this implemented. I don’t need another email provider just an alias feature.

Even better, why can’t 1password implement a similar feature with custom domain support without needing a 3rd party.

Proton is expanding their product portfolio and they also have a password manager called ProtonPass which I assume you are well aware of. It’s nowhere near 1password but with time it will get better.

• @semenoar

Thank you for the feedback, I've passed along your request as well. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-36385817

• Jaksa
    Jaksa
    Community Member
    Options

+1

Would be awesome if you could implement simplelogin