1Password8 Not Syncing with Browser Extension?

Options
aplmacoz
aplmacoz
Community Member

Summary: a newly created login synced from my browser extension to my 1PW app on my phone, but is not visible in the desktop app.

I have just created a login for a new website I want to access, using the Firefox 1PW browser extension to suggest a password, which it saved for me in (my name -> personal vault which is all I have). Going back to the website after logging out, 1PW extension correctly remembers and gives me the login credential I need.

However, that new login does not appear in my 1PW8 Desktop Mac app (which has been open the whole time, and quit, and reopened...). I do a search for the new login - no. I do a Find - no. Is it in the helpful password added by date list -no. Is it in my 1PW app on my iPhone - YES!

I've opened/closed/quit etc etc all the things, but same result.

Any ideas?

1Password Version: 8.7.1
Extension Version: Firefox v2.3.5
OS Version: MacOS 12.4

Comments

• aplmacoz
    aplmacoz
    Community Member
    Options

I've solved it myself. I had to sign out of the desktop app, and restart the Mac. When it came back up, I had to sign back in, and voila - the missing logins appeared at the top of the list.

• Dave_1P
    edited June 2022
    Options

Hello @aplmacoz! šŸ‘‹

I'm sorry that you weren't able to see all of your items inside of the 1Password app on your Mac but I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue. If the issue comes back in the future then please let us know and we can investigate further. šŸ™‚

This discussion has been closed.