Empty home and watchtower tab

Options
Manaburner
Manaburner
Community Member

Since today, I only get an empty tab when clicking on the home tab. Already force-quit the app and restarted my iPhone. Same result.
Also the watchtower tab is empty.

iOS 15.5
App Version 8.8.0 (80800156)

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited June 2022
    Options

That's odd @Manaburner. I am also using 15.5 and (156). We had a couple of reports of missing buttons in the Watchtower section yesterday, but nothing like an entire section was missing. Would you be able to send me a diagnostic? I can get a report filed for the team. Do you still have 1Password 7 installed and available for use while we investigate? If you receive a new update via TestFlight, please update and let me know if the problem disappears. I am not anticipating one at this time but you never know those crafty developers.

1. Open 1Password.
    2. Tap your 1Password account icon from the 1Password home screen.
    3. Tap Settings.
    4. Tap Help.
    5. Click Send Diagnostics.

support+forum@1password.com if the email address is not pre-filled.

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    edited June 2022
    Options

@ag_tommy Diag report sent. Support ID [#ZEX-54813-969]

• Manaburner
    Manaburner
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy By accident I seem to have found a fix for this problem. I had to switch vault collections and after that, the home and watchtower tabs were usable again.

• Hey @manaburner, that's great! I'm glad to hear the home and watchtower tabs are working again. I've tracked down your email and have followed up with you there. 😊

ref: ZEX-54813-969

• 1Passerby
    1Passerby
    Community Member
    Options

I had the same exact issue and I was going crazy!

I solved (also by accident) by tapping on my profile picture and then on my Family’s account. For some strange reason this happened at the same time on both iPad and iPhone. It looks like 1P was logged in but without an account selected…

• Thanks @1Passerby

I don't have any inside knowledge, but I have hope for a new beta this week. That said, I have been wrong before. Hang in there. Hopefully, shiny new things will be around soon. Without getting this topic derailed, I have a few issues I would love to see fixed. So fingers crossed.

This discussion has been closed.