Random but Memorable – Episode 9.8

Options
ag_anna
edited June 2022 in Lounge

Hey folks!

I'm happy to report that we have a new episode out now!

Here’s what you can expect from today's episode:

Has a Google AI chatbot become sentient? And will a U.S. ban on the sale of location and health data make a difference? Join us this episode to find out, as we discuss everything from savory croissants to cross-site browser cookies. 🥐🍪

We also invite Scott Lougheed, 1Password’s Manager of Education & Training, to the show, to celebrate the launch of Insights from 1Password: An intuitive new dashboard for 1Password Business users. Settle in for This Week at 1Password, as we give you the lowdown on how to monitor and mitigate security risks across your business. 📈

Take a listen on Simplecast

Take a listen on Apple Podcasts

Watch on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M12oFnOe0C8

If you’d like to get in touch with the show you can ask us anything by using the #Ask1Password hashtag on Twitter, or by sending us an email at: podcast@1password.com

Feel free to start a discussion down in the comments – we'd love to hear your thoughts on today's show! Plus, if you're loving Random But Memorable already, please consider leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you’re listening.

Thanks again for tuning in and I hope you enjoy today’s episode!

Anna

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• asclark
    asclark
    Community Member
    Options

Maybe I missed a message, but what happened to Random But Memorable?
    The last one was the "apology" episode in July, but no more?
    Is it defunct, or will we get a new series?

Thanks,
    Andrew.

• Zaka7
    Zaka7
    Community Member
    edited December 2022
    Options

@ag_anna when are you guys coming back :( :(

• Hey @Zaka_7

The Random But Memorable team are currently planning the next season, and you can expect new episodes in the new year. :)

— Grey

• Zaka7
    Zaka7
    Community Member
    Options

@GreyM1P I'm not sure I can wait that long, although I am glad to hear. It seemed to stop after being offered a chance to win 5 years membership so that sucked lol.

I hope to have it back soon, It became a part of my routine, I'd happily do some filler episodes myself for you guys :P

• @Zaka_7

I'm eager to resume my listening habit as well! New episodes can't come soon enough. 😊

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.