Suggestion to solve really annoying popup issue!

Options

Hi 1Password and community.

I am finding when I want to enter a username and password that I have not stored in 1Password, then the dropdown suggestion of a login or save in 1Password is covering the next form field, such as password, and I can't click into it. I have to click elsewhere on the page to remove it, then click into the form. Its really annoying!

May I suggest an option to move the popup to the side? Although I guess that would be the same issue for horizontal sign in forms. I am finding most forms are vertical though.

I cant find any settings to turn this popup up off or move it.

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @amityweb:

Great question! If you click the 1Password icon in the field, that will close the inline menu. Additionally if you'd rather not see the inline menu when you click on a field, right click the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar, choose Settings, then disable the option "Show autofill menu on field focus". Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

• amityweb
    amityweb
    Community Member
    Options

"_Great question! If you click the 1Password icon in the field, _" -> So still an extra click though?

If I remove autofill menu, can I still use a shortcut to login? I sometimes use the autofill menu and sometimes dont, so I would prefer keep it but not have it covering other form fields.

This discussion has been closed.