To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Less than half my items were migrated from standalone vault to 1password account

shiny
shiny
Community Member
edited June 2022 in Memberships

Firstly, I'm giving up on trying to communicate with your support via email, it takes 24 hours to get a response and each response is cookie cutter.

I caved in and decided to upgrade to 1password 8 and migrate my standalone vault to 1password account. However after the migration on my Mac everything appeared to be working except I couldn't find certain items. When I investigated I found that the count of items in my 1password account was less than half of what I had in my standalone vault. Its not clear what the pattern is for the missing items e.g. I have no items created from February 2022 but I do have some in March so its no just the latest X items.

• I use 1password on macOS (12.4) and iOS (15.5) on iPhone.
  • The standalone vault was synchronized via iCloud.
  • The items I see in the 1password 8 app for macOS matches what I see on the website.
  • I have a family account with a 'Private' and shared family vaults.
  • I have not upgraded anything on my iPhone and can see all the items that are missing in my 1password account since the iPhone is still using the old standalone vault.

How do I move forward as I'm struggling without access to my password on my desktop. Can I perform the migration again somehow?

Thank you for your time.

1Password Version: 8.7.1
Extension Version: 2.3.5
OS Version: 12.4
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• Hi @shiny:

Thanks for reaching out about this. We try to get back to everyone within 24 hours of their email to us, so if that's not the experience you're having, I'd like to apologize. You should have received a support ID when we initially replied that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. If you post that here, I'll be able to locate your conversation with us in our system.

The next best steps would be predicated on your specific situation, so continuing via email would be best.

Jack

• shiny
    shiny
    Community Member
    edited June 2022

Hi @Jack.P_1P - Thanks. ID = #ZLB-31993-244 - last reply from me was on 23rd June at 18:22 and I haven't received any update.

• Hi @shiny:

Thanks for following up. I see one of my colleagues has recently responded to you. Continuing the conversation there would be best.

Jack

ref: ZLB-31993-244

This discussion has been closed.