No UK or ISO Date Format Option?

Timewarp
Timewarp
Community Member

I've just updated to the version 8.8.0, however "modified" and "created" dates now show in US format (MM/DD/YYYY) instead of my regional setting (DD/MM/YYYY) for UK.

Is there any option that I'm missing for UK dates, or even better ISO (YYYY-MM-DD)?

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Fedora 34
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Timewarp, thanks for raising this issue!

In short, we're working on solutions for this. The way that this will likely be handled is that 1Password will use whatever date/time format you have set for the device itself. We've already implemented an improvement for some areas of the app, but the modified and created fields haven't been addressed yet.

I'll pass on to our developers that this is a priority for you. Thanks for letting us know - and we'll look forward to sharing more updates on this as they come!

ref: dev/core/core#8747

• cas1701
    cas1701
    Community Member

Just to add to my tuppence worth. I'm in the UK too and it's annoying to have to workout what the date is for any particular entry, especially as in iOS and iPadOS the modified and created dates are in "day MonthName Year" format which is great for me, but those in Linux, Windows and firefox and anywhere else I use 1Password are in US/Canada format. Can it get resolved fairly soon please?

• Hey @cas1701, thanks for reaching out, your feedback is greatly appreciated! I can certainly understand the impact this may have on your workflow. While I don't have any updates to share, I've added your voice to the internal request we have raised for this.

Ali

ref: dev/core/core#8747

• cas1701
    cas1701
    Community Member

Thank you.

• You're most welcome @cas1701. We'll be sure to share any updates on this request 👍

This discussion has been closed.