Version 8 and "Arbitrary" Forms

Options
dperdue
dperdue
Community Member
edited July 2022 in Mac

I did some searching, but since there's no exact name for the kind of form I'm filling out, it makes it difficult to find an answer.

[-- removed by 1Password staff --]

https://quotahunt.gooutdoorsgeorgia.com/Hunts/CustomerLookup.aspx

This form has a birthday, last name, and Customer ID. It does not have a password, email field, or username. As such, it doesn't seem like 1P recognizes it as a form that it can save. In previous versions of the app, I know this form could be saved from 1P Mini in the menu bar, but I can't find exactly how to do it in this latest version.

Appreciate any help that could be offered.

1Password Version: 8.71
Extension Version: 2.3.6
OS Version: macOS 12.4
Browser:_ Safari

Comments

• Hey @dperdue:

Thanks for sharing this. I was able to replicate 1Password in the browser not detecting the fields as it should, and I've filed an internal issue so we can hopefully get it sorted out in the future. In the meantime, creating a Login item for this URL with the right fields, and then using the 1Password pop-up in your browser to click and drag into the fields would be your best bet. Here's an example of what the Login item might look like:

Let me know how you get on with that. Just as an additional FYI, since the 1Password Support Community is public, I've removed your screenshot since it contains personal information.

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#16353

• dperdue
    dperdue
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much for the reply and workaround and removing my screenshot.

• You're very welcome @dperdue. Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else we can help you with!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.