I'm using a Server Object to store multiple accounts.
While updating a password I generated a new one, and then could not see any history to see the previous passwords, this is different to normal login objects that would save the password info.
Unexpected behaviour almost got me locked out when I:
1. SSH'd into a server
2. Pasted password from 1Password
3. Server asked me to update the password with a new one
4. I immediately generate a new password
5. Go back to SSH terminal, it first wants my current password
6. Back in 1Password I can no longer get the old password as I just generated a new one
Other than that though the server objects are good, will make things much clearer.
1Password Version: 8.7.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11
Browser:_ Not Provided