Doesn't show all Google accounts

Options

I'm testing out the feature of using Google to SSO mentioned in this article this morning - https://blog.1password.com/sign-in-with-anything-browser-beta/

It seems to work well but only if you have a very small set of Google accounts. I'm part of a group that is a Google reseller and have a ton of Google accounts, but when it tries to save the specific Google account, it only offers me 5 items from my vault. There's no way to scroll further down, or search for a specific one, it just chooses 5 and that's it.

1Password Version: 8.8.0-165.BETA
Extension Version: 2.4.0
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Chrome

Comments

• Hey @robby2fifteen:

Thanks for letting us know. Just to confirm, all of these Google accounts are stored in the same 1Password account as the item you're trying to save is going to be saved, correct? If that's the case, we might want to take a closer look. If you can share some screenshots of what you're seeing with us either here, or to protect your privacy via email at support+x@1password.com, that'd be great. Thanks!

Jack

• robby2fifteen
    robby2fifteen
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, that's correct, they are all in the same account. I will get some screenshots and send them over to the support email. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.