OMG!!!!! [New feature: sign in with...]

rctneil
rctneil
Community Member

Apologies for the click-baity title, but i've just returned from the US after a 2+ week theme park road trip and seen the new addition to 1PW for storing SSO. This is one feature i've been waiting so long for!

I had started adding tags to items to manually track that myself.

FANTASTIC! Can't wait for more! Mainly the WebAuthn integration!

Thanks!

One added question: How can I retrospectively add an SSO field using the Desktop app to a login item?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• rctneil
    rctneil
    Community Member

An example here is jetlovers.com. I sign into that site using my Foursquare account. This is so that as long as I check into airports using Swarm, JetLovers can auto log my flights.

When I sign in to it using Foursquare, I get no popup to add it to 1PW. I tried in the extension and desktop app.

How can I store this SSO within 1PW?

• Hey @rctneil:

Great feedback, I'm glad to hear you're liking it so far! 1Password will only detect and save logins using Google, Facebook, or Apple at the moment, but I'll share your feedback with the team about using Foursquare to sign in. 😃

Jack

• rctneil
    rctneil
    Community Member

Another couple of SSO services I have used that I forgot to mention above and in the feedback form about SSO are:

• Microsoft
    • Amazon
    • GitHub

I hope all these plus Foursquare can be added. Is there a list of supported services that will get updated?

• Hey @rctneil:

While I can't promise anything specifically just yet, I've added all four of your sign in providers you'd like to see to our internal notes as we iterate on this. Feel free to get in touch if there's anything else you'd like to see as we continue to work on this! 😁

Jack

This discussion has been closed.