Cmd + numkey shortcut doesn't work with locked vaults.

Options

This is separate from the discussions around unlocking multiple vaults with one master password.

1Password 8 (earlier betas) used to allow me to use cmd + numkey to quickly switch to different vaults, even if they were locked. If the vault I'm switching to was locked, it would prompt me to unlock it.

That keyboard shortcut allowed me to quickly type in one master password, and then hit cmd + 2 to go to the next vault, type in its master password, etc etc.

Just made it a lot easier to unlock everything at once when biometrics are not available.

It appears, in my current version, that keyboard shortcut only works for unlocked vaults.

Any chance we can get that keyboard shortcut back for locked vaults?

1Password Version: 8.8.0 (80800165)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 12.4
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Good morning, thanks for the feedback! I've confirm this behaviour as well on my beta version on macOS, I'll take a look into it and let you know!

• Morning @sammarks

Just wanted to let you know this issue has been fixed and implemented, you should see it in effect on the next beta release update.

Thanks again for helping to make 1Password a better product!

Cheers.

• sammarks
    sammarks
    Community Member
    Options

Awesome, thank you very much for the quick fix!

• We're always happy to help, @sammarks. Thank you for letting us know of the issue! 🙌

This discussion has been closed.