List of bugs I have found in iOS early access

EggsAndAvo
EggsAndAvo
Community Member

I originally posted this on reddit but people were saying to post it here, I'm pretty sure some of these bugs haven't been reported yet
I've made a list of all the bugs I have found on 1password 8 for iOS early access:

-Face ID most of the time does not automatically initiate after I open the app if I was idle and most of the time it automatically brings up the keyboard without a face ID button at all, so I have to restart the app. This is highly annoying and I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed yet.

-If I make a new log in and I click view the "view" button on the notification, nothing happens

-I'm not sure if it's a bug but even after restarting the app and being idle for a long time it remembers where I was a lot of the time. This means I have to click back multiple times in any area of the app including if I searched something or was looking up an item

-Dragging items around on the home and list screen on iOS does not feel natural at all, it should follow your hand around but it just moves in increments to the next slot. Bit hard to explain but its been happening since the first beta

-I can't get notifications to work when a one time password was automatically copied to clipboard, it's on but there's no notification permission in the settings app for 1password even after I toggle it on and off multiple times. It does auto copy to clipboard at though, just doesn't tell me

-When I click a pinned item it just brings up the menu that is meant to come up when you press and hold, not automatically copying/showing in large type even though I set the default action

I am in the iOS 16 beta as well so that might have broken some things, but a lot of these were happening before I upgraded to iOS 16.

1Password Version: build 80800183
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• EggsAndAvo
    EggsAndAvo
    Community Member

A staff member replied on reddit, this can be closed now. They reported it to the developers.

• Thanks EggsAndAvo, these are great finds.

This discussion has been closed.